Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Did you remember to claim your tax credit?

I am a little late in telling you this, for most of your 2009 taxes. But in case you forgot to claim your ARRA federal tax credit, here is a link that will tell you how. You can always file an amended tax return, or, you may be able to claim credit on your 2010 taxes.

Remember the tax credit it typically for materials only, and you need purchase receipts or documentation from your contractor of the material price. It generally applies to insulation and energy efficiency improvements in your home.

Contact me with any questions, and, if you wish to make improvements to your home to claim your 2010 tax credit!

Claiming the Tax Credit: About IRS Form 5695 - Tax Credits, Green Policy, Legislation - Remodeling Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment